Wolfe Springs Golf & Waterfront Resort | Wolfe Lake, Westport ON (40 min drive to Kingston)
Bookings available from Mon to Fri or Fri to Mon (dates change each year)
Wolfe Springs Villas: Booking Requests
Wolfe Springs Villas: Information
The villas each have 1 master bedroom (king bed) with ensuite & balcony, 1 guest bedroom (queen bed & single bunkbeds - sleeps 4) with ensuite and 1 pull-out couch (in the living room). There are 2 TV's, DVD players & satellite. There is a full kitchen complete with dishes, toaster, blender, etc. and a gas BBQ outside. Each villa is also equipped with a washer, dryer & dishwasher (all detergents are made available for you in the villa as these machines require eco-friendly products)
The villas are equipped with WiFi (information in binder @ villas).
(send an emt to lisa using password wolfesprings2018)
What to Bring:
The bathrooms are stocked with bath towels, hand towels, face cloths, beach towels, and toilet paper. However, you will need to provide your own personal toiletries. The villas are equipped with laundry soap; however, should you wish to bring your own laundry soap, please ensure that it is phosphate and perfume-free.
While the villas are stocked with dishes, utensils and appliances, the following items are not supplied:
- Salt & Pepper
- Tea & Coffee (kuerig k-cups)
- Sugar & Flour
- Aluminum foil & Plastic wrap
- Paper plates & Napkins
- Paper towels
- Band-aids/first aid kits
- Placemats/table cloths
- Helmets (if you plan to use on-site bicycles)
- Watershoes (Wolfe Lake has “zebra mussels”. While they pose no health hazard to humans, they are extremely sharp and can cause cuts and scratches. It is therefore recommended that you bring water shoes for enjoying the water.)
While You're There:
Wolfe Springs has some great amenities, but is also very close to Westport (a small town with local shopping & Foley Mountain - great for hiking & biking) and not far from Kingston.
On-site amenities include:
- Games Room (billiards, shuffle board, board games & puzzles)
- Theatre (big screen projector, theatre-style seating, kitchenette & game tables)
- Life jackets in various sizes (for smaller children and infants-you may wish to bring your own)
- Bicycles (bring your own helmets)
- Canoes / kayaks / paddle boats and the applicable safety equipment
The villas are equipped with local telephone calling services only and most cellular phone services are not available in the Westport area. Should you wish to place a long distance call, it can be completed as a collect call/charged to your home phone number or placed using a calling card (please check with your current telephone service to inquire on the availability).