Wesley Acres Campground | 1499 Wesley Acres Road, Bloomfield, ON
Bokings available from May 15th to October 15th
The Den: Booking Requests
The Den: Information
The Den has 1 bedroom (queen bed), 2 pull-out couches & a futon (can sleep up to 8 people). There is a full bathroom and kitchen. The deck is finished with a comfortable seating area & barbecue. There is built-in heat & air conditioning. There is NO WiFi in the Den.
(please leave cash on kitchen table @ the trailer.)
Check-In & Check-Out:
- Check IN @ 4pm (or later)
- Check OUT @ Noon (or earlier)
Please maintain these times and schedule accordingly to allow for the mobiles to be set up for the next family and to honour the person who takes care of the homes
While You're There:
Wesley Acres has many amenities that can be discovered when visiting their website. Wesley Acres is also located very close to Sand Banks Provincial Park. In fact, you can rent a canoe and paddle over to some beautiful private beaches along the sand banks (it took my family about 45 minutes to paddle over with 2 adults & 3 kids in the canoe). We'd love to expand this section to share ideas on what to do while @ Wesley Acres so feel free to email me after your stay and let me know what your favourite thing to do was! firstname.lastname@example.org
- Close windows
- Vacuum floors
- Clean kitchen
- Clean bathroom
- Put furniture back in place
- Water plants
- Household Garbage should be taken to the bins located just past the soccer fields on your way out
- Report any damages / broken dishes (either leave a note behind or email Lisa)
- Replenish toilet paper, Kleenex & cleaning supplies
- Exchange propane tank
- Leave a gift for the next guests
What to Bring:
The Den comes equipped with: dishes, fridge, stove, water (cooler & tap water is drinkable), beds, microwave, Keurig, kettle, toaster, etc. You'll want to bring:
- Need groceries? Bloomfield is a 5 min drive away. Also, there is a No Frills located in Picton, about 12 mins away
- There is a restaurant on the campgrounds (Smitty's Place)
- Bring some k-cups if you want to use the Keurig
- Please refrain from cooking overly greasy foods as the smell can be hard to eliminate from the trailer
- There are duvets at the trailer you are welcome to use
- Please bring sheets & pillow cases and some extra blankets if you plan to use the futon
- Please bring any & all personal toiletries
- There is a shower @ the trailer, but only so much hot water and low pressure. The washrooms attached to the restaurant have brand new, large, beautiful showers with endless hot water & good pressure.
- The Den has a dvd player, but no television stations. Bring you own sporting goods, bikes and games.
- Please bring tea towels, dish soap, wash clothes, hand & bath towels.
Pets are NOT permitted @ the Den.
Getting to the Den @ Wesley Acres
It can be reached from Highway 401 by following either Highway 49 to Picton and then Hwy. 33 to Bloomfield, or follow Hwy. 62 or 33 to Bloomfield. From Bloomfield, follow Wesley Acres Road for 5 km.
From The West:
Travel the 401 and exit at Trenton—Wooler Rd Exit 522. Right turn onto Wooler Road and head south to Hwy 33. Right turn again. Keep on this road. You will travel through Carrying Place, Consecon, Hillier, Rosehall and Wellington. From Wellington you are about 7-8 minutes from the turn to Wesley Acres. The first right turn as you come into Bloomfield is Wesley Acres Rd. (If you come to a Max Milk and have to make a stop –you’ve gone too far) Follow Wesley Acres Rd until you come to a stop sign. The Den is 1499 Wesley Acres Road.
From the East:
Travel the 401 and exit at Hwy 49—Marysville Exit 566. Turn Left. Keep on this road. You will travel for about 45 minutes before the actual turn for Wesley Acres. You will pass by Essroc Cement—on the Left side. You will go through Picton. Keep to the right—No turns. You pass through Bloomfield and come to a Mac?s Convenience Store—Turn Left here. The next Left turn is Wesley Acres Road Follow it until you come to a stop sign. The Den is 1499 Wesley Acres Road.