The How-To & What-Now
Licensing is the process whereby an applicant is approved by the District for placement in ministry with the Christian & Missionary Alliance in Canada. Applicants being considered for a ministry role in a paid full-time or part time capacity are required to go through the licensing process PRIOR to the Applicant candidating in the church and being hired.
Churches putting forth an Applicant for licensing should follow the steps below:
- Read the Licensing Policy
- Notify the CCD Ministry Centre that you are considering an Applicant for candidating and hire at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please include the applicant’s name, email address, and the position they are being considered for
- The CCD Ministry Centre will contact the candidate to begin the Licensing Process.
- Complete the licensing package (fill out the form & pay via PayPal) through the GET LICENSED NOW button.
- When the required documents are received from the Applicant, an interview will be scheduled with the Licensing Committee.