Pursuing Ordination is both a journey & a process with a destination of recognition & celebration as a Pastor in the Christian & Missionary Alliance in Canada.
Our hope and prayer is that your experience will be a significant contributor to your growth and maturing as a follower of Jesus Christ and as a leader in the Church. Your studies and participation in the program are intended to introduce or further develop you in a number of key areas theologically and pastorally, and should stimulate your ongoing growth and learning on these and other themes.
- Ordination Policy - the ordination policy is issued by the National Ministry Centre.
- CCD Additional Clarifications & Requirements - specific to the Written Requirements of Ordination
- Starting Ordination Instructions – this document outlines the steps you need to take to begin your Ordination Journey
- C&MA Credentialing online system – this is where your assignments are uploaded for marking
- Reading List – the required readings for the book reports are found here in e-book format
- Ordination Mentorship Guidelines – to guide Mentors and Ordinands in their mentorship relationship
- Ordination Interview Guide – to assist Ordinands in their preparation for their Ordination Interview
What is the
A stewardship tool.
The Grip-Birkman is a combination of two resources that help people grow
in their understanding of who God created them to be naturally (Birkman) and
how God works through them supernaturally (Leadership Grip).
The Birkman Method is a behavioural assessment that has been used by over four million people around the world and is now available in over 20 languages. The profile explores your:
The Leadership Grip unpacks your supernatural design through three areas:
PATHWAYS SCHOOL OF MINISTRY exists to train, empower and release
Christ-centred, Spirit-empowered and Mission-focused leaders into vocational ministry.
PATHWAYS is an apprenticeship model which combines academic training with
practical ministry experience.
Each student’s educational pathway will be designed specifically around
the individual’s sense of calling, gifting, experience and education. The student
will be placed in an approved apprenticeship site and be assigned a Ministry Coach.